Entrepreneur Gleb Yakubov is the owner of the site who-iam.com (the"Site").
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect, store and use your personal data in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation "On personal data" N 152-FZ and other applicable local laws.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW WE USE THEM
You can use most of our Website without providing any personal data. However, if you want to send us a message or chat online, then you will need to provide certain information. It can include your name, address or location, telephone number and email address, your message and any other information which you would like to share with us.
If you want to receive news of latest arrivals, discounts and special offers, you need to subscribe to a newsletter, leaving their email address in the appropriate section.
Please note that when ordering products or services, you will automatically create an account on our website based on the data you give us.
We ask for your phone number to continue processing your order and to inform you of its status. Also we ask for day and month of your birth to provide special offers to your birthday.
TRANSFER of PERSONAL DATA to THIRD Parties
Whenever we request your personal information, we require confirmation that you agree to provide them for further processing and use.
We will transfer your name, surname, email, shipping address and phone number of courier services to arrange delivery of your orders.
In addition, we will transfer your name, surname and email address to companies providing services via the Internet, to alert you of the latest arrivals, discounts and special offers for the optimization of website statistics and ad targeting.
Please note that we do not keep data about payment cards. We partner with third parties to process the payment, and only these individuals will have access to your payment card.
We also keep a record of the purchases you make from any of our partner boutiques. Thus, we can easily deal with any arising problems or queries, as well as to make sure that you send all information refers to a problem with your order or your requests.
The information collected allows us to:
- To provide goods and services that you have ordered;
- To confirm your identity and details of your payment method or credit card;
- Manage our Site and provide services to clients;
- To communicate with you (via email and telephone if you have provided such data);
- To inform you about our offers, services or products;
- To provide your data to third parties involved with the delivery of orders, confirmation of orders, confirmation oparmor, with the exception of cases of fraud (including law enforcement).
We may also disclose your account and other personal information if necessary, in accordance with the law to protect the rights, property, safety of our users or other third parties.
Disclosure of your account and other personal information includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for identity verification to protect against fraud. These actions are performed to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
We may disclose aggregate, anonymised statistics about the number of visitors to our Site or number of purchases made to third parties, including our investors.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We respect the privacy of our customers, therefore, take reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access to our databases.
Only authorized employees have access to your personal data. We use protected from unauthorized physical access to the server and the latest version of antivirus software.
To see your personal data that we have available, please contact us via the contact form. Under the law, we may request a small fee for providing copies of your personal data.
COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING
To subscribe to our newsletter with information on new products, services, interesting material and events to receive special offers by email or phone, please complete the subscription form. If you make a purchase on our Website, we 4можем sometimes use your e-mail address to send our newsletter and to announce special offers.
Please note that any method of communication via email or phone will be made solely us. We do not sell or in any other way provide your contact information to third parties for marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe from such communications at any time.
When you use the Site, we collect cookies — small amounts of information that passes your Internet browser to our Website. We use them for:
- Identify your browser on each page (without this we would not be able to provide for remembering your password, your cart, and previous orders).
- Collect information about user behavior on our website. This data is transmitted anonymously so that we can not identify the buyer.
- Gather information about the country from where the user comes to the Site, used the language, device and operating system. This information is also anonymised and cannot be used to identify the user and track his browsing history on other sites.
- Gather information about what resource the user came to the Site. It allows us to set up advertising campaigns on external websites and to personalize advertising according to the preferences of each individual customer.
We take reasonable steps to maintain any level of security, providing the necessary protection, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided to us. Please be aware that if you voluntarily post your personal information online in an unprotected environment, this information may be collected and used by others beyond our control.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY